U.S. Martial Arts Academy, Ltd has been hosting Martial Arts Birthday parties for over 26 years. Let us host your child’s next party.
Included in the one and a half hour (90 minute) party are the following:
- A fun-filled 30 minute Kung Fu class
- A martial arts games session with age-appropriate games
- A free martial arts Uniform for the Birthday celebrant (non-student)
- A board break using one of the Kung Fu techniques learned in the Kung Fu class for the birthday celebrant
- After breaking the board, the birthday celebrant will earn a white belt
- A gift certificate for each participating guest, to be used at their convenience
- Pizza, water and the hosting parent can select one more drink, either apple juice or lemonade
- At least THREE instructors at each party (more instructors may be added depending on the number of party attendees)
- Tables, chairs, plates, napkins, cups and utensils (Cake and candles are not included!)
- A separate party room decorated with typical birthday party banners and birthday signs (parents may bring in additional specialty-themed decorations)
- Set up, food and drink service and clean up are provided
- Additional pizza can be requested (for an additional fee)
Parties are held on Saturdays when the date is available. Our usual birthday party time period is 12:30pm to 2:00pm. If that time has already been booked for a desired Saturday, we can also hold a second party from 2:30pm – 4:00pm.
For safety reasons, all participants must be at least 4 years old (unless a sibling of the birthday child).
Celebrant’s Parent/Guardian brings the cake, candles, and goody bags. (PLEASE, No ice cream cake, ice cream, messy foods, colored drinks or prank candles)
The cost for up to 15 participants (including the celebrant) is $250. Each additional guest is $10. For parties with two or more sibling birthday celebrants, the cost per additional birthday child is $30.00
To reserve a party, a reservation fee of $50 is required at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the party, along with the tentative guest list. (If a deposit is not received at least 1 week prior to the party, U.S. Martial Arts Academy, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the event without notice.)
If you have any questions, or would like to set up a date for a
martial arts birthday party, please call 410-561-9882 or
send us an email: